The owner and operator of this website is ARTAND Publishing Pty Ltd (ABN 84 103 767 228).
ARTAND Publishing Pty Ltd welcomes you (the User) to ARTANDfoundation.com, the ARTAND Publishing Pty Ltd website (Site). ARTAND Publishing Pty Ltd intends this Site to be as user-friendly and informative as possible. By viewing and/or interacting with this Site, the User acknowledges that they have read and accepted the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1. Content disclaimer
The views expressed on the Site and in the print magazine are not necessarily those of Artand Publishing Pty Ltd . All content on the Site is to the best of our knowledge and belief accurate at time of publishing. Artand Publishing Pty Ltd presents information on this Site for the benefit of Users in good faith and with reasonable care. Errors and/or omissions in this information may occur. Accordingly, Artand Publishing Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for any loss or damage that may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this Site.
2. Intellectual property
The User agrees that the content the User accesses, views or downloads, and the software used to create it, remains the intellectual property of Artand Publishing Pty Ltd . The User agrees not to modify or alter the content of the website in any way, or make it available to any third parties.
3. Trademarks and copyright
This Site contains registered trademarks that are protected by law. Unless otherwise indicated the trademarks are owned by Artand Publishing Pty Ltd .
The User is not permitted to use Artand Publishing Pty Ltd trademarks except under the following circumstances:
- by saving or printing a copy of the Artand Publishing Pty Ltd Site as permitted under copyright permission
- through a legitimate reference to Artand Publishing Pty Ltd or an Artand Publishing Pty Ltd product or service with proper recognition of the trademark’s status
- with the prior written consent of Artand Publishing Pty Ltd .
The material on this Site is the copyright of or licensed to Artand Publishing Pty Ltd and is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries. The User may:
- save an electronic copy or print out a copy of any part of this Site where reasonably used as a fair dealing for their own information and research
- reproduce and communicate to the public any part of this Site in connection with non-commercial use on the User’s personal social-media pages, provided that in each case the User does not modify the reproduction and they include the copyright notice ‘© (Year) Artand Publishing Pty Ltd .’ on or in close proximity to the reproduction of materials from the Site. No communication that repurposes material from the Site is permitted nor any communication where the material from the Site is disparaged or its integrity is not respected.
The User may link to this Site from other websites provided that they must permanently remove any such link if requested to do so by Artand Publishing Pty Ltd in its absolute discretion. The User must not otherwise reproduce, publish, perform in public, communicate to the public or make an adaptation of the content, including audio and video excerpts, except as expressly permitted by statute or with the prior written consent of Artand Publishing Pty Ltd .
4. Site access
Artand Publishing Pty Ltd hereby grants the User permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only. The User agrees not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this Site, including, but not limited to, spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan, test or breach security and authentication measures. The User warrants that all information provided by the User in registering is true and accurate. Each User is responsible for all activity that occurs under the User’s account whether authorized by the User or not. Protection and secrecy of the User’s name and password are the User’s responsibility.
5. Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions are governed by, take effect with, and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and the User irrevocably and unconditionally agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales, Australia, and courts entitled to hear appeals therefrom.
6. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, the User signifies their acceptance of the Artand Publishing Pty Ltd Terms & Conditions. If the User does not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the Site.
For questions about these Terms & Conditions, the practices of this Site, or dealings with this Site, please contact:
Artand Publishing Pty Ltd
11 Cecil Street
Paddington NSW 2021
T 61 2 9331 4455
F 61 2 9331 4577